Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
I believe in the power of this community to do some good and have a lot of fun naked. But let's do it together. We'll have a special guest, Christ Hudson, to guide us through a facilitated planning session.
Our intent is to plan out a basic structure of events and outreach for GO NAQED.
Questions to consider:
1. How are we a going to build community?
2. How do we define a collective?
3. What role will Queer Makers have in building the community?
4. How can we plan events in a more welcoming fashion?
5. What community groups should we partner with?
6. What role does sex play in Queer Nudism? How can we be sex positive & create spaces for social Nudism?
7. What role do community members have in the planning?
8. How do we add more value to GO NAQED?
9. How do we give back?
10. Why GO NAQED?